Bodes Coaching Hub
is powered by
What is it?
So often we ‘coach’ our talent within the business environment with little more than a few loose objectives and very little understanding of the person themselves. This tool aims to facilitate a greater understanding of the individual, their preferred style of coaching, and is also directly linked to knowledge tests to facilitate a rounded awareness of the individual’s strengths and weaknesses. It therefore captures, for the coach and participant:
- Their preferred method for coaching –doing vs. reflecting vs. theorising.
- Their personal stresses and motivators.
- A general understanding of the individual’s personal style.
- Their knowledge strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to create objectives using the above information and other coach-led exploration.
All of this information can be aggregated across groups of individuals to form an overall impression of the department/function or business as a whole.
Delivered on-line 24/7 from any supported standard browser world-wide, it is the only tool of its sort as far as we know. And, of course, the tool can be integrated with performance management, learning diagnostics, 360’s, and other non-Bodes systems.
What does it do?
Provides solid information about the individual’s knowledge strengths and weaknesses.
Leverages a personal understanding of the individual, how they perform, and actions they need to undertake to enhance that performance. All of great value to the coach!
Defines the right working relationship style of coaching between the coach and the individual.
Provides aggregated data to ensure an organisational understanding of people across and within functions/departments.
Provides test tool so that the business can add product/compliance/process knowledge tests to specified groups of staff –yes, these can be made role-specific.
Eliminates the risk of a damaging coach/individual relationship through time-consuming exploration in non-value added areas.
Kick-starts the whole coaching process and, therefore, saves enormous costs in wasted effort.
Creates a faster environment/relationship for improved performance.
Reports for this system include:
- Individual best coaching method
- Individual personal blocks and motivators
- Fit for purpose personal assessment
- Analysis of job-specific or organisational knowledge
- Set objectives and achievements against these
- Organisational personal assessment (dominant personal traits)
- Organisational knowledge requirements
What makes it different from competitors?
As far as we are aware, there is nothing else on the market like this!